1. Functional cookies
These cookies are required to enable communication in the network and/or to facilitate requested functions within the website. We use functional cookies for session management when you create an account, log-in in your personal account, log-in in an administration account or log-in in the KBS archives.
2. Analytical cookies
We uses analytical cookies to track how the website is being used. We use these cookies for:
- measuring the number of visitors;
- determining the order in which a visitor checks the web pages;
- measuring the duration of each visit to our web pages;
- solving technical problems, if necessary;
- determining whether web pages, or specific flows within the website, or the website as a whole should be adapted or optimized.
The statistical reports made of these data cannot be tracked to any visitors. For this above-mentioned monitoring purpose, we use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, a web analytics tool offered by Google Inc. (Google).
3. Controlling Browser settings
It is possible to control your browser setting in such a way that you will receive a warning before cookies are placed, or you can refuse placement of one or more cookies. Also, cookies that already have been placed can be removed via the browser setting.
If you refuse or delete cookies, it may be possible that the website will not function well anymore.
5. Questions and contact
To find more information about the protection of your personal data, please contact the KBS Data Officer, Florian Labhart:
The Privacy Statement was last updated December 14, 2022.